Freitag, 14. November 2014

Lips Love The Fall

Hello there everyone !

Ich dachte, dass es mal wieder Zeit wäre, euch meine Lieblingslippenstifte für den Herbst vorzustellen. Im Herbst liebe ich die total dunkelroten Töne. Noch bin ich zwar nicht mutig genug, um richtig dunkelfarbene Pflaumentöne zu tragen, aber das wird noch. Liebt ihr solche Herbstfarben auch so ?

I thought that it`s time to show you my favorite lipsticks of the fall time. When it begins to get darker, I love to wear darker lipsticks, too. I`m not confident enough to wear reaaaally dark lipsticks, like beautiful plumcolours, right now but things can always change and someday I will wear them. Do love these typical fall colours as much as I do ?

Love you, P.


pictures inspired by sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.de - I love Louises blog so much...

Left : X-Treme Last & Shine, Manhattan - 56U
Middle: Ultimate Shine Gel Colour, Catrice - 010 Love`s Di-Wine
Right: Baby Lips Electro - Strike A Rose

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for comment ! It means a lot to me.
Love you, P.